Advancing Executive Leadership
2-Hour Online Webinar
Covers the latest techniques for leadership effectiveness. Enables participants to identify and assess the effectiveness of their strongest leadership style and recognize the range of their leadership potential. Uses group projects, individual exercises, and measurement tools to identify existing leadership skills and methods for development. Two hours. Fee per person: $199
Deepen your self-awareness with executive leadership training and empower your staff to improve performance!
Optimize your company’s performance as well as your own career with executive leadership training. To exhibit real executive leadership, you must be a visionary, a trailblazer, a strategist, a communicator, a coach, a diplomat and a politician. The world’s most successful leaders are able to focus on the big picture and uphold high standards while wearing many hats.
This intensive two-hour executive leadership training program combines proven-in-action techniques with peer interaction and insights from the latest research to help you master the competencies of effective executive leadership.
Executive leadership training can show you how to use your power and influence to achieve goals…build alliances across departments…establish strong working relationships…and create passion in your department, your team and your organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This seminar is designed to provide executive leadership training for midlevel managers or executives who lead others with managerial responsibility. It will benefit executives who require strong decision-making skills and the ability to lead and motivate others.
This Seminar Features Blended Learning
Woods Kovalova Group’s Blended Learning combines instructor-led training with online pre- and post-seminar assessments, tune-up courses and other resources to maximize your training goals. Through a blend of proven instructor-led seminars and powerful online technology, Woods Kovalova Group Blended Learning provides a compelling and more comprehensive experience for the learner—producing a greater return-on-investment for the employer and the seminar participant.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
- Examine your executive leadership challenges
- Differentiate between leadership and management
- Define mission, vision and values
- Understand the challenges you face—and the various ways you can manage them
- Create a culture of trusting relationships
- How individualized “passionate purpose” provides a context for consistency and credibility
- Leadership with the Heart: Practice Ways to Communicate
- Construct a principle-centered business culture
- Executive leadership techniques for enhancing pride in the work and the organization
- Motivate the workforce: three elements that ensure increased job satisfaction and productivity
- Examine the role of “emotional intelligence” in successful executive leadership
- Assess your “emotional intelligence”: your strengths and areas that need development
Since 1998 Woods Kovalova Group has been a leader in consulting and training, enabling individuals and organizations to achieve results that require lasting changes in human behavior. Precisely targeted to:
- provide comprehensive, hands-on training that is of practical use when you return to the job
- focus on need-to-know specifics, relevant to the demands of global business today
- offer the expertise and personalized attention of top-ranking instructors
- facilitate your career development and business savvy
Whether you're looking for a solid foundation of business fundamentals or strategies to help you seize growth opportunities for your company, Woods Kovalova Group offers expert instruction to help you achieve competitive advantage.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!