Building a Highly Engaged Workforce
Top organizations gain a source of competitive advantage from having engaged employees. An engaged workforce impacts individual and organizational performance in five distinct ways, by:
- improving the cognitive and creative performance of employees
- increasing employee discretionary effort
- boosting employee alignment with the leader's and organization's goals
- developing better communication and cooperation
- increasing the marketplace of ideas that fuels innovation
Sadly, few organizations benefit from employee engagement.
Research shows that two-thirds of employees in America -- and nearly 90 percent of employees globally -- are not engaged. When employees are NOT engaged, they show up for their paycheck but give less than their best performance which acts as a drag on organizational results.
This webinar explores practices that boost individual and organizational performance based on research and implementation by top teams from leading organizations.