Employee retention is less expensive than employee recruitment. What if we could improve the quality of your new hires and cause them to become evangelists for your organization? What would your customer service, innovation, managers, and engagement look like then?
Did you know that…
67% of job seekers say that diversity is an important factor when they evaluate companies*
Ethnically diverse companies are 35% more likely to outperform non-ethnically diverse companies.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has even proposed that women in STEM are pushed out of jobs due to bias, rather than pipeline issues or personal decisions.***
These stats can be disheartening for those of us who recognize that diversity and inclusion are real concerns, but don’t know where to begin.
We’re offering a one-day training session at your firm or on Skype. We’ll guide through difficult conversations to make engagement meaningful to your bottom-line. You can choose to take both workshops together, or each separately. Please note that there is VERY limited seating in order to provide a more engaging and deeper experience.
Each workshop is designed to provide you with real, actionable takeaways and tangible insights that you will be able to immediately implement in your professional life.
Our workshops will:
- Help you become a better advocate for change
- Guide you in answering commonly asked questions around hiring for a diverse pipeline
- Provide you with the tools to keep the momentum going long after the workshop ends
- Walk you through a better understanding of various biases that exist in all of us, to better prepare you to make thoughtful and informed hiring decisions. We’ll review how to write effective job descriptions, review resumes, interview candidates and where to source diverse candidates.
- Address biases in the context of corporate culture, how to manage a diverse team, and how to create and support an inclusive work environment, in both one-on-one and group settings.
You’ll be able to ask questions, get advice, and provide your insight on issues concerning diversity and inclusion in the workplace. The fee for the seminar is $149.00.