It is a simple truth: individuals and organizations continue to do business with organizations that deliver on what they promise and treat customers fairly. You have far more potential to develop long lasting relationships and future business success by managing customer expectations in a consistent way.
In this session, you'll learn how to build trust and deepen business relationships by setting, monitoring, and influencing their expectations. It all starts with being able to accurately determine their initial expectations, and the reasons for each. After that, you can set realistic expectations with each customer, leverage sure-fire ways to exceed them, and follow an ongoing and consistent process to manage expectations in the future.
This workshop will help you:
- Build relationships by managing customer expectations
- Determine the expectations of customers and address them clearly
- Hold crucial "setting expectations" conversation with your customers
- Use the seven principles for setting expectations
- Follow a consistent and effective process to manage customer expectations