How to Recruit & Retain Great Employees Webinar
Because all the quality people who want to work are already working, now, more than ever, employers are struggling to find, hire, and retain the A-players they need. This topic will help business owners, HR personnel, hiring managers and supervisors develop a recruiting strategy that identifies and attracts those A-players who are looking for a better job as well as those who aren't looking, but would gladly consider an offer of employment. It will also provide you with the tools and techniques it takes to identify those A-players and retain and motivate them once you have then onboard.
- You will be able to define what an A-Player looks like and does for your organization.
- You will be able to describe how to design a recruiting strategy that attracts A-Players.
- You will be able to identify which applicants will be (or have the potential to be) A-Players.
- You will be able to discuss how to develop an onboarding system that retains A-Players and keeps them engaged.
What Is an Awesome Employee?
- Words of the Wise (and Tremendously Successful)
The Answers to These 10 Key Questions = Awesome Hourly Employees
- Where to Find and How to Attract A-Players
- How to Identify Which Applicants Will Be A-Players
- How to Entice A-Players to Accept Your Job Offer
- How to Keep Your A-Players Onboard and Engaged