Addressing Customer Complaints Webinar
Keeping customers happy is good for business. But, unfortunately, most unhappy customers don’t take the time to complain. They simply walk away forever (and tell 15 of their closest friends and colleagues about your defective product or bad service).
A complaining customer is an opportunity.
It’s your chance to gracefully and thoughtfully understand where your business is missing the mark. It gives you invaluable information and one-on-one time with your buyer. Find out how to turn frustrated, angry and unreasonable customers into loyal buyers. Register now for How to Effectively Handle Customer Complaints, a one-hour Webinar that will guide you in handling complaints more easily and with better outcomes.
A look at what you’ll learn:
- Specific phrases you can say to calm different types of customers
- Cutting through emotions to get the facts you need to solve the problem
- Ensuring the customer feels “heard” and why it’s essential for resolving the complaint
- Dealing with customers who only want to talk to management
- Tactfully handling a situation when the customer caused the problem
- Actions you must take to regain a customer’s trust and dedication
- 4 phrases that let customers know their satisfaction is your top priority
- Why complaining customers are valuable resources
About Your Presenter Jim Woods
Jim Woods brings a different view to the much-studied subjects of leadership and the dynamics of individual and organizational change. Bringing to bear his knowledge and experience of leadership and human behavior he scrutinizes the interface between international management and organizational dynamics. His specific areas of interest are leadership development, top executive team building, organizational change and cross-cultural management. Follow Jim on LinkedInand Twitter. Need to make improvements in your organization schedule an appointment with Jim here.