How to Project Unshakable Self-confidence Webinar
This 1-hour webinar will teach you powerful tactics to help you communicate naturally yet assertively
Self-confidence is extremely important in almost every aspect of our lives, yet even people who are generally confident can buckle when facing powerful or demanding people.
The truth is that many who appear self-confident often aren't. The difference is that they possess a set of skills they can use when needed.
The good news is that you can come across as more self-assured in these situations, too.
In this webinar, you’ll discover techniques you can use to project an aura of confidence that works in any circumstance, but especially when you’re in the hot seat with demanding bosses and colleagues.
You signal your level of self-confidence in many ways: Your facial expression, your body language, how you speak, and what you say. This program shows you tactics you can use to get grounded and present yourself naturally, yet assertively, using both verbal and nonverbal techniques.
We have several dates to match your schedule starting now.
What You Will Learn
- Tips and tactics for making a strong first impression
- What to do when you’re feeling intimidated
- Advice for enhancing your nonverbal signals and reading those of the person in power
- Ways to get grounded in any situation
- How to avoid “traps” that make you appear intimidated
- Advice for handling both planned conversations and “sneak attacks”
- Steps to prepare for meetings with demanding people
So whether you’re interviewing for a new job, discussing your performance appraisal, making a pitch to a senior manager…or even dealing with a pushy salesperson, you’ll be up to the task!
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize specific behaviors that define an aura of confidence
- Demonstrate how to communicate naturally yet assertively
- Apply assertiveness skills to common on-the-job situations
Woods Kovalova Group webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your office without the need for travel costs and time.
You can ask our expert questions via online chat during the program. In addition, we will be sending you pre-work approximately one day before the program date via email. Please register early to get these materials that will help guide your learning process!