This position supports all company locations in Southern California. The role supports all human resources roles, but primarily focus on recruiting, on-boarding, and managing the sales training program. The employee in this role will need the ability to handle confidential matters with strong professionalism.
Work schedule: Monday- Friday (8 am- 5 pm) Must be flexible as schedule may change.
Tasks to Perform:
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Manage the Sale Trainee Program.
- Provides assistance and interpretation when needed on human resource policy, including general procedures and labor laws.
- Monitoring and auditing company policies and protocols to determine their impact on the company’s employees.
- Initiate and conduct timely investigations, prepare documentation and make recommendations, including disciplinary actions.
- Hold regular meetings with management and sales trainees to evaluate success.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
- Assist with pre-employment process for all new hires.
- Assist with onboarding for new employees.
- Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting.
- Attend Career Fairs in Southern California.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans for implementation.
- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Build networks to identify qualified candidates.
- Utilize the internet for recruitment (e.g. glassdoor.com, LinkedIn, Indeed, Craigslist, etc.).
- Work with HR Manager, and hiring on recruiting planning.
- Other HR related duties as assigned by HR Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Human Resources Management Certificate preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in recruiting.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong Knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain a highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Ability to travel within Southern CA for recruitment meetings, Career Fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.