Human Resources Director
The position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in the US. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues and acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs and seeks to develop integrated solutions.
The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the region. Also maintains an effective level of business literacy about the geography’s financial position, its mid-range plans, its culture and its competition.
Knowledge/ Skills Required:
1. Business Acumen.
4. Ethical Practice.
5. Global & Cultural Awareness.
6. HR Expertise.
7. Relationship Management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Consults with delivery/line management in the US/abroad, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
2. Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with COEs to develop solutions, programs and policies
3. Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
4. Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required. Audit various HR processes to ensure fairness, consistency and compliance with local laws.
5. Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention. Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, disciplinary actions)
6. Work closely with RLCs and ensure quality engagement programs are driven across the US
7. Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
8. Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
9. Roll out periodic programs and initiatives to effectively engage the workforce
10. Conduct market research and benchmarking in the areas of Diversity & Inclusion and implement meaningful initiatives
Required Experience: Minimum of 8 to 10 years' HR experience including at least 2 years of working experience in US related HR matters
Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation and benefits practices, organizational design, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
Required Qualification: PGDM/MBA with specialization in HR . SHRM Certifications preferred
Must have US Work Authorization and be able to pass all required background checks.