When it comes to landing a job, it's all about your interviewing skills. And our coaches are the best at helping you overcome your interview fears, refine your pitch, and tackle even the hardest interview questions.
- (2) 60 minute session over Skype with your coach including a preliminary chat and mock interview
- Feedback and follow-up action plan
- Unlimited emails during contract period
- Develop your personal brand strategy and personalized interview responses
- Gain confidence and get relaxed before the interview
Here’s how we’ll spend the sessions together
First 1 Hour Session
Your assigned coach will start with a diagnostic mock interview. It’ll help us calibrate your current interview performance. From there, we’ll offer an assessment of how you’re currently performing. They’ll explain what’s working, what’s not, and how to improve it. Then, much like a physical therapist, the coach will start working with you on a variety of exercises to develop your personal brand and interview responses, tailored to you.
At the end of the first session, the coach will email you notes, summarizing areas of improvement and exercises they’d like you to complete before the next session.
Second 1Hour Session
The coach will review your preparation, including your completed homework exercises. After the review, the coach will do another mock interview with you. You’ll get on-the-spot coaching to help you sound confident, polished, and relaxed.