How to Lead a Customer Service Team
One Hour Webinar
Now is time to empower your team to provide the best service possible with this customer service training.
You have a diverse group of employees on your customer service team. How do you empower and encourage each of them?
Do you feel that your team is on their way to cohesiveness and then one team member leaves?
Are team meetings motivational and encouraging? Or are they just whining sessions?
Leading an effective customer service team requires organization, open communication, trust, good listening skills, respect and the ability to guide your team toward focusing on solutions rather than problems. This online customer service training will help provide you with strategies and techniques to lead and empower your customer service team. Some days that may seem totally impossible, but it can be done.
Have you experienced any of the following?
- An angry customer upsets a representative which causes your whole team to focus on that interaction instead of the tasks at hand
- Customers are monopolizing your customer service representatives’ time with friendly chatter
- A customer service representative just lost his/her composure and yelled at a customer
- A customer service representative takes frequent breaks and it is affecting others
- A representative interrupts and finishes sentences for your customers
- Your day is planned, but unexpected interruptions cause you to lose focus
- You want to be available for your team and your customer but your day is consumed with solving problems
Be encouraged — no matter how frustrating today was, we can help.
In this one-hour customer service course, you’ll discover ways to lead, encourage, empower and communicate effectively with your staff in order to provide the best possible customer service.
What You'll Learn
- Direct your team to focus on solutions, rather than problems
- Encourage your team and keep morale high
- Respond positively when the stress level is building
- Move your team to a level of extraordinary customer service
- Build self-esteem and confidence in your team
- Discover strategies to motivate your team to respond effectively
- Identify common ground with the customer in order to avoid conflict
Who Will Benefit
Customer service managers and supervisors, customer service representatives, sales professionals and everyone who wants improvement in his or her customer service team!