The Woods Kovalova Group is committed to making a positive, lasting difference. Our partnership with Wildlife Conservation Society is multi-faceted and continuous. We support the Denver Zoo as well as other educational programs locally and nationally that raises awareness of these beautiful creatures. It is part of our promise as founders to be socially responsible.
Wildlife Conservation Society SPONSORSHIP PLATFORMS
- Engage families in metropolitan areas
- Connect with WCS visitors or donors in a wholesome and memorable setting
- Sponsor events and experiential programs at Zoos and Aquariums
- Transform exhibits, rides, gardens, theater shows, or animal encounters
- Educate urban youth about science, wildlife, and the environment
- Increase community access to nature and inspire conservation
- Demonstrate corporate social responsibility, humanity, and goodwill
- Represent healthy, active, outdoor lifestyles and sustainability
- Build awareness in print, digital, and social media communications
Help secure the resources to keep elephants safe and protect the places they call home. Donate by December 31 to help save elephants and other wildlife.